2019 Annual Conference
August 18 & 19, 2019
TMCA invites you to attend the 2019 Annual Conference and is pleased to announce the conjunction of the Annual Conference with the Legislative Update in Houston.
The conference will begin Sunday, August 18th at 1:00 p.m. and conclude following the awards banquet on Monday evening, August 19th. Check this page often for a conference agenda.
The Omni Hotel Houston at Westside will be the host hotel. A special room rate of $121 for a single room or $131 for a double room has been secured for those attending the conference. Last year’s room block sold out quickly, so register now and reserve your room early.
Reservation Deadline July 26, 2019
TMCA Member Registration
Opens May 1, 2019
Early Registration Closes June 30, 2019 - $180
Late Registration Closes July 15, 2019 - $215
Registration may only be made online with a credit card.
The Legislative Update is sponsored by TMCEC. Registration to attend the TMCA Annual Conference is separate from the Legislative Update.
Registration to attend the Annual Conference DOES NOT include registration to attend the Legislative Update.
TMCEC Legislative Update Registration
Outstanding Award Nominations
Opens May 1, 2019
Nominations Close June 30, 2019
Interested in being a Conference Vendor or Sponsor?
TMCA Annual Conference offers:
- MCLE Credit for Attorney Judges and Prosecutors
- SBOT CLE Applies to the College of the State Bar and Board of Legal Specialization in Criminal Appellate Law, Criminal Law & Juvenile Law
- Satisfies Annual Level I, II and III Continuing Clerk Certification Hours
- Vendors will be on hand displaying court management tools like Video Technology, Collections, Court Security, Case Management Software, Electronic Citations and Imaging
- TMCA is a TMCEC Approved Judicial Education Credit Hours Provider
approved judicial education hours will be announced soon
approved clerk certification hours will be announced soon
Judicial Education Questions?
Clerk Certification Education Requirements